We teach in BSc and MSc programmes with options of master degree, cand.scient.techn. degree and international master programmes. The Department contributes to researchers under the PhD programme Civil Engineering, read more about the PhD programme. The teaching activities also include PhD courses on specific subjects within Civil Engineering.
We also offers academic programmes at Aalborg University Esbjerg. The educations in Esbjerg and Aalborg have the same high quality. Of course there are differences in the individual study programmes offered, but during the study you can usually change transfer Esbjerg and Aalborg or vice versa.
education at The Department of Civil Engineering
Become an engineer with us
Study programmes under Civil Engineering:
Master programmes - 2 years
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING (CAND.POLYT.)
- Byggeledelse (teaching in Danish as of 1 September 2019)
- Indoor Environmental and Energy Engineering – teaching in English
- Structural and Civil Engineering – teaching in English
- Veje og trafik – teaching in Danish
- Water and Enviromental Engineering – teaching in English
- Building Energy Design – teaching in English
- Byggeledelse og Bygningsinformatik – teaching in Danish
- Risk and Safety Management – teaching in English
In order to enroll in our Master’s programmes, you need a relevant Bachelor’s degree and a sufficient level of English.
PhD degree at AAU
Thinking of getting a PhD degree from AAU? Find out more about your options and how to apply here:
Website for students where they can find all the information regarding the university (IT, library, ID card, etc.) as well as the social initiatives (student organisations, study environment, etc.).
Helpful information about your time at AAU.
International Office is a resource for all international students, especially at the beginning of their stay.